Customized Services for Each User
- I heard that multicultural families can receive in-home educ...
- What is the content of the language development services for...
- Are services of the Multicultural Family Support Center free...
- Someone told me that you can study Korean and make friends a...
- What Actions to Take During an Earthqua2016-12-26
- A Parent’s Guide to Vaccination2016-11-10
- Enrolling Your Child in School2016-10-18
- Korean-English Learners Dictionary2016-10-13
- Mongolian Bantan & Korean Patjuk
- In the cold winter months, we crave for a steaming hot bowl of comfort food. Mongolian national soup Bantan and Korean's all time favorite Patjuk are some of the most popular winter meals that are not just tasty but also nutritious.추운겨울이면호호불어먹는따뜻한겨울별미가생각난다.한그릇에맛과영양을듬뿍담은몽골의전통죽반탕(Bantan)과겨울철한국에서즐겨먹는팥죽을만들어보자.글김효정사진이동진■ Creamy, Hearty Soup BantanI-seul Han (32/Mongolia) works as an international medical tour coordinator providing interpretation and translation services for international patients at Asan Medical Center in Seoul. She majored in literature in Mongolia and came to Korea in 2008 to study the Korean language at a language school. After a while, she learned about the occupation 'international medical tour coordinator' and obtained the required certificate. She also serves the Mongolian Women Association in Korea as Vice President. Although she is busy with her work and other activities, she has started thinking of marriage. Hoping to meet someone whom she can cook nice meals to, she recommends Bantan. Bantan is one of the most enjoyed Mongolian traditional soups made with meat and flour. Its creamy, soft texture and taste is similar to that of Korean beef porridge. Mongolians have this hearty soup especially when they catch a cold or have heartburns. The creamy yet light soup will warm your body and soul, helping you get through the cold winter.■따뜻하고부드러운반탕한이슬(32/몽골)씨는서울시아산병원에서통번역을담당하는국제의료코디네이터로일하고있다.몽골에서문학을전공한그녀는2008년한국에들어와어학당에서공부를시작했다.이후‘국제의료코디네이터’라는직업을알게되어관련교육을이수하고자격증을취득했다.또한한이슬씨는주한몽골여성회의부회장을맡고있다.일과대외활동을하느라바쁜나날을보내온그녀의요즘관심사는결혼이다.좋은남자를만나맛있는요리를해주고싶다는그녀가추천한요리는반탕.반탕은고기와밀가루로만든몽골의전통죽으로몽골인이즐겨먹는음식이다.부드러운식감과담백한맛의반탕은한국의소고기죽과비슷하다.몽골에서는평소에도자주먹지만,감기에걸렸거나속이쓰릴때에도반탕을먹는다고한다.추운겨울날따뜻한반탕한그릇으로몸과마음을사르르녹여보자.Ingredients50g of lamb (beef), 1 cup of flour, a pinch of salt, water준비재료양고기(소고기) 50g,밀가루1컵,소금1스푼,물How to make①Add cut-up meat to a pot with water and heat it for 20 minutes.②Mix flour with water and salt and knead the mixture into small lumps about the size of rice.③Put②into the pot gradually and leave the heat on high.④Once it boils, reduce heat to simmer and stir occasionally.⑤When the soup is thick enough, season it with salt.만드는법①물에잘게썬고기를넣고20분동안끓인다.②밀가루에물과소금을섞어쌀한톨크기로작게반죽한다.③끓는냄비에②를조금씩넣고센불에서끓인다.④끓어오르면약한불로줄이고주걱으로저어가며좀더끓인다.⑤어느정도걸쭉해지면완성.소금으로간을한다.■ Patjuk (Read Beans Porridge) on Dongji (Winter Solstice)Dongji is the day that marks the longest night of the year. In Korea, it is believed that consuming patjuk on Dongji will keep your home away from evil spirits. Koreans also believe that this red bean porridge helps you go through the cold winter and gives you the energy to start a new year. Patjuk is a porridge of red beans that have been deeply boiled and strained that is served with glutinous rice balls. A bowl of hot patjuk with the soft texture of the mashed beans and fun, sticky rice balls is a perfect winter meal. It is not only tasty but also nutritious, containing vitamins and minerals such as calcium, potassium, and phosphorus that help you rejuvenate and lose weight. Moreover, read beans have the most vitamin B1 out of all grains that help strengthen the blood circulation.■동지에먹는팥죽한국에서는일년중밤이가장긴날,동지(冬至)에액운을쫓기위해팥죽을먹는풍습이있다.추운겨울을이기고새해를맞을힘을얻자는의미로도팥죽을먹는다.팥죽은팥을고아죽을만들고여기에찹쌀로만든새알심을넣어끓인음식이다.부드러운팥에쫀득한새알심이들어있는따끈한팥죽한그릇이면한끼식사로도손색이없다.팥죽은맛도좋지만겨울철에알맞은영양을듬뿍담고있다.팥에는칼슘,칼륨,인등각종필수미네랄과비타민이풍부해피로회복과체중조절에좋다.또한비타민B1이곡류중가장많이함유되어있어혈액순환에도움이된다.Ingredients1kg of red beans, 500g of glutinous rice powder, pinch of salt준비재료팥1kg,찹쌀가루500g,소금약간How to make①Soak red beans in cold water for over an hour and rinse them well.②Put the red beans and water into a pot and bring to a boil. Drain the water.③Add cold water to the pot and boil to a boil again until the red beans are soft and easy to puree.④Mash the red beans with a wooden spatula.⑤Add a pinch of salt to glutinous rice powder and pour hot water to the powder to make a dough. Roll each piece to make a small rice ball.⑥Add the rice balls to the pot and bring it to a boil. Season with salt.만드는법①팥은찬물에1시간이상담근후깨끗이씻는다.②냄비에팥과물을넣고끓인후물을버린다.③다시찬물을부어팥이무르도록삶는다.④무른팥을나무주걱으로으깬다.⑤찹쌀가루에소금을넣고뜨거운물을부어익반죽한후동그랗게새알심을빚는다.⑥냄비에새알심을넣고팔팔끓인후소금으로간을한다.
Multicultural Family Support Center Search
* Current Status of 217 Multicultural Family Support Centers